Did you know that ayurvedic treatment for eczema is one of the most potent solutions you must try? The competitive generation comes up with several harmful environmental factors, a fast-paced lifestyle, and an erratic self-care routine. And this is quite a solid reason that might irritate the skin extensively.
So, you may often find your skin purging. Also, visiting a dermatologist is a challenging situation. Therefore without a second thought, why not try out this ayurvedic treatment for eczema today and observe the change yourself?
What Are The Reasons Behind Having Eczema?
The problem is rare for most people around. However, people who get eczema observe a sudden inflammation that can occur by internal and external factors. So what are the
Internal Factors Causing Eczema-
- Hyperactive immune system.
- Sudden hormonal imbalance.
- The deteriorating epidermal layer of the skin.
As for the external factors-
External Factor Causing Eczema-
- Prolonged hard water usage while showering, doing the dishes, and more water-associated activities on regular chores.
- Wearing fragrances, application of colors, and other relatable cosmetics over the skin.
- Wearing fabrics and apparel that irritate.
- Wrong choices of skin care products.
- Dry weather.
What Is Eczema As Per Ayurveda?
On the subject of Ayurveda, Eczema is termed as Vicharika, which often results due to slight damage occurring in the Tridoshas. The Tridoshas being-
- Vata- A minute fault in the Vata dosha makes the skin dry and feel itchy.
- Pitta- An imbalance in the Pitta dosha is very much responsible for causing inflammation.
- Kapha-An irritated Kapha dosha brings imbalance in the fluids and fat under the skin.
What Are The Types Of Eczema?
- Atopic Eczema-The dominant cause of experiencing Atopic eczema is mutated genes. However, certain skin aggravators, such as Formaldehyde can also cause skin irritation.
- Contact Dermatitis-As the name suggests, contact eczema is a vicious result of getting exposed to a person who is experiencing that eczema.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis-Well, the most prominent reason for this eczema is hormonal imbalance, lithium in your medicines, weather changes, and coming in contact with several cleansers. Seborrheic Dermatitis is also the cause of a sudden immune response.
- Stasis Dermatitis-This eczema commonly occurs due to high blood pressure, kidney problem, stress, and venous insufficiency.
- Neurodermatitis- This variation of skin irritation is chiefly because of any insect bite, nerve damage, or friction from rough fabric.
Now how are you supposed to determine the symptoms of eczema?
5 Symptoms To Watchout For Ayurvedic Treatment For Eczema
So you better watch out for-
- Bleeding blisters, not necessarily blood but the weeping fluid.
- Constant flaking and peeling of the skin.
- You may find brown, red, and gray scaly patches on the skin.
- Sudden flare-ups happening on the skin.
- You may experience itchy and erythematous lesions as well.
How To Cure Eczema Permanently- 7 Ayurvedic Treatment For Eczema
- Use Essential Oils
An essential oil blend is effective in tackling this sudden skin irritation. You can choose any of the following essential oil varieties-
- Neem Oil(Blend this essential oil with a carrier oil, leave the same on the area and wash it off after 20 mins with warm water).
- Nalpamaradi Oil(Apply 2-3times a day and keep it for 20 minutes before washing it off).
- Jojoba oil(Keep for 20 minutes, then rinse it off).
- Badam Oil(You can apply the oil as a moisturizer).
- Turmeric Oil(Blend the same with a carrier oil and keep it for 15 mins before washing it off).
- Triphala Oil(Keep it for 20 mins before washing it off).
- Bringraj Oil(Keep it for 20 minutes before rinsing it off).
- Ayurvedic Herbs As Ayurvedic Treatment For Eczema.
These are the significant choice of ayurvedic treatment for eczema that you must include in your treatment process-
- Manjhistha-This ayurvedic ingredient offers antibacterial properties, purifying the blood and removing amatoxins from the blood.
- Ashwagandha- The hydrating properties of this herb help the skin retain moisture levels. Besides, it has antibacterial properties too.
- Guduchi-This Ayurvedic herb shows an excellent skin renewal process reducing inflammation extensively.
- Yashtimadhu– This herb is an excellent choice that sufficiently cures dry skin and heals eczema scars, skin irritations, and more.
- What About Antiinflammatory Herbs To Heal Your Eczema?
Some notable names in this arena help you treat your eczema pretty well, and these are-
- Triphala-A fantastic anti-inflammatory agent which you should definitely try.
- Shatavari-This is an active anti-inflammatory agent that cures blisters and anti-inflammation over the skin.
- Rakta Chandana- The application of red sandalwood is highly beneficial in treating your eczema.
- Don’t Forget the Antibacterial Herbs Too
Well, there are
- Ela- Prevents bacterial growth on the skin. You can apply Ela in powder form, which calms the inflammation and restricts further swelling.
- Turmeric- This is a superb antioxidant that also carries anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. You can apply a paste over the skin to encourage a quick healing process.
- Tulsi-Using Tulsi helps you prevent the occurrence of the scar.
- Neem-It is an incredible antibacterial herb that heals swelling and relieves skin irritations.
- What Are The Remarkable Ayurvedic Treatment For Eczema?
Undoubtedly, these are the fantastic Ayurvedic treatments for eczema, which you need to consider…
This Ayurvedic treatment for eczema requires a thorough yet gentle massage with medicated herbal oils. This massage improves blood circulation that generously reduces inflammation, positively impacting the skin situation while restoring the balance of the Dosha.
This treatment precisely looks after restoring the fault of the Dosha following the panchakarma technique. The massage excretes amatoxins and restores balance. The practitioners frequently utilize topical or oral medicine to pace up the healing methods.
- Which Home Remedies To Consider for Ayurvedic Treatment For Eczema?
You can certainly make good use of-
- Tea tree oil- Massage the oil thoroughly, keeping it for 20 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Green or black tea cleansing- Perfect solution for treating scalp eczema. Just leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Vitamin E to execute spot treatments.
- Shea butter helps in nourishing the dry and flaky patches on the skin.
- Honey and marigold pack to eliminate the dryness and nourish the area. Leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off.
- Banana, yogurt, and avocado pack to add hydration and nourishment to the skin patch.
- Will An Ayurvedic Diet Help You In Treating Your Eczema?
Of course, eating and drinking healthy was always a good choice of action. So make sure to consume-
- Foods infused with multivitamins should always be on your grocery shopping list.
- Remember to have Alpha Lipoic fatty acids and Omega 3 when you observe a sudden inflammation. Also, have fish oils, salmon, flax seeds, yams, broccoli, and soybean oils.
- Like always, take the fruits and veggies.
- Prepare wholesome meals that are rich in zinc and magnesium. These two promote faster skin treatments.
- Also, cooks meals with clove, turmeric, ginger, fenugreek, and cinnamon.
So, these are everything you need to know about eczema and ayurvedic treatment for eczema. This sums down the problem pretty neatly while sharing the required treatments in the most sophisticated way possible. Since you are on this page, make sure that you start implementing the techniques of ayurvedic treatment for eczema from today itself.
Hope you enjoy the healing process and see the result very soon. Happy healing!