The fast-moving lifestyle generously gives us enough satisfying reasons to witness daily hair fall issues. Well, the excessive consumption of junk meals and drinks and not taking 7-8 hours of sleep is a solid reason for aggravating the hair fall condition. Now being a diabetic with such a turbulent yet flexible lifestyle is sure to hamper your medical situation more.
So to take things into your own hand, have you for once considered choosing hair fall treatment for diabetics following an all-natural path? Yes, it’s a possible way that ensures a legitimate result if followed religiously. So what is the hair fall treatment for diabetics which you need to incorporate into your lifestyle?
How Can Diabetes Intensify Hair Loss?
Diabetes is a serious medical situation that can make your hair grow thin and cause hair breakage. The increased sugar level in the blood negatively impacts the lymph and fat tissue, disrupting the nutrient supply to the hair follicle. This results in scalp infection over time.
Fat tissues present in the body nurtures the bone tissue. Since hair is the by-product of bone, the tissue gets impressively affected by the infection while supplying nutrients to the follicles.
So, the increased amount of sugar in the blood impacts the natural growth of the hair, which results in-
- Creates abnormal patterns of hair growth.
- Slows down new hair growth while hindering the process as well.
3 Common Yet Critical Reasons, Why Diabetes Causes Hair Fall?
1) Alopecia Areata-
In this medical condition, the patient’s immune system attacks the hair follicles because of an altered immune response. Patients with Type 1 diabetes are more inclined toward this vulnerable situation. This medical problem might appear in the arm, head, and other hairy regions of the body.
2) A Raise In The Sugar Level In The Blood-
When the sugar level in the blood rises, the disbalance highly manipulates the body negatively, such as damaging the blood vessels, tissue, and organs. A damaged blood channel will typically hamper the usual blood flow, which in the long run would stop oxygen and nutrition distribution in the body. This entire process affects the regular hair growth cycle of the hair follicle, causing hair fall and hair loss.
3) Anxiety and Hormonal Issues-
People who have diabetes frequently experience emotional meltdowns and physical stress as well. If the diabetic person is going through several hormonal fluctuations now and then, this stress level is sufficient to damage your typical hair growth.
6 Critical Hair Fall Treatment For Diabetics That Are Totally Natural
1) Ayurvedic Hair Fall Treatment For Diabetics-
Since Ayurveda is an extensive approach, treating hair fall with Ayurveda will placate the Pitta dosha that will nurture a blend of customized lifestyle hacks(diet, drink, and healthy lifestyle practices). This method also includes Ayurvedic medicine. In addition, yoga practices, breathing exercises, detoxifying oil massage, and herbal drinks, will also be included.
2) Topical Applications For Hair Fall Treatment For Diabetics-
If you are suffering from extreme hair loss, consider the application of topical oils such as-
- Amla oil is an excellent choice for Vitamin C. It is a fantastic source of fatty acids for your gorgeous locks that intensely conditions your hair follicle, maintaining the hair’s health.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil are excellent sources of beta-carotene, which is dedicated to treating baldness and provoking hair growth while strengthening and repairing hair roots.
- Hibiscus is a potent source of alpha-hydroxy acids, Vitamin C and A, and rich amino acids, restricting hair fall and enhancing hair growth.
- Fenugreek and Brahmi is an excellent source of Vitamin C, protein, fiber, and iron which effortlessly works in helping with hair fall, reducing premature hair greying while nourishing the hair.
- Moringa oil is a great choice of hair fall treatment for diabetics and it is a rich source of Vitamins A & C, potassium, calcium, and iron and was used to treat eyesight and arthritis while promoting hair growth.
3) Proper Maintenance Of Hair As Hair Fall Treatment For Diabetics
When you are a diabetic patient, having a keen eye on your health, mind, and hair becomes essential, right? Use an excellent Ayurvedic shampoo for hair fall treatment for diabetics to maintain your hair health. Once it is washed, applying a natural conditioner becomes vital to retain the moisture on the locks. A person with diabetes typically suffers from excess dryness throughout; therefore, moisturizing every bit of the body is essential.
4) Start Including Biotin
Biotin is the sub-category of Vitamin B that is naturally present in various foods in the market. Diabetes might make patients lose an adequate amount of biotin in the blood, triggering hair loss. When you begin having biotin in the diet, you will notice hair growth and prevention of hair fall. So, what are the natural sources of biotin that you should begin as a hair fall treatment for diabetics–
- Whole eggs
- Nuts(almonds, peanuts, and walnuts)
- Sweet Potato
5) Change Your Fast-Paced Lifestyle
The environment is birthing sources of pollution every day, which is effective in damaging our hair health. Well, studies show that an active lifestyle ensures that you experience less hair fall, encouraged by proper blood flow. However, if you don’t wash your hair and let the sweat build up rest at the follicle, it will surely raise the normal hair breakage rate.
Also, engaging in daily exercise sessions lets you tame the enraged sugar level in the blood. Further, don’t forget to drink adequate water while chewing healthy veggies and high-fiber foods.
6) Mediation As Your Hair Fall Treatment For Diabetics
Waking up early and then engaging in a calm meditative session is beneficial for diabetic patients. Well, a person with high blood sugar tends to stress a lot which is a quintessential reason for hair fall that one needs to control. Meditation is pretty compelling. Take deep breathing exercises. You can also join yoga classes to bring down the sugar level in the blood.
Diabetes makes us think about our health, body, and mind. When your blood shows a heightened sugar level, it is high time that you stop your reckless chores and add a restriction to the lifestyle you have lived till now. Well, hair is the beautiful part of the body whose thinning from no angle makes us happy. And diabetes is a crucial concern that generously supports hair fall and hair loss which you need to check right now.
To learn more, visit Vedelan. This excellent platform is here to help you with your diabetic problems by taking the Ayurvedic way of life. So, why wait? Visit Vedelan today!